Martin Brower is currently hiring in North Little Rock, AR
Class A Driver
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Please apply online at:
https://jobs.martinbrower.com search job id #14749
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: