Martin Brower is currently hiring in North Little Rock, AR
Warehouse Associate III
Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
People or Process Management Responsibility: No
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Utilize various technologies or software, such as VoCollect, Syntellic and WMS.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from -10F to 100F.
Please apply online at:
https://jobs.martinbrower.com search job id #14747
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a $14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees located in 19 countries.
We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communiteis protecting their brands every step of the way.
To learn more about Martin Brower please visit www.martinbrower.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: